Disposable vape pens were originally designed to be used once and then discarded. With the changes in public demand and the increasing attention to disposable vape pens in the vaping industry, the design, technology, and utilization of disposable vape pens have also begun to change.
Disposable vape pens have changed from one-time use to rechargeable, with increased tank capacity, adjustable airflow, and even a function without a center tube, which makes them last longer, more considerate to use, and more value-for-money for customers.
Gradual upgrading has also made the disposable vape pen the backbone of the vaping market.
Disposable Vape pens structure
- oil tank
- Heating element
Types of Disposable Vape Pens
Non-rechargeable disposable vape pen, it is not possible to refill cannabis oil or recharge the vape pen, so it is single use.
Suitable for beginners, users who don’t want to carry a lot of accessories, users who don’t want to be too troublesome when traveling or going out, users who want to switch from cigarettes to vape, etc.
Rechargeable disposable vape pen, can be filled with cannabis oil multiple times, and the vape pen can be charged to adjust the heating power, airflow, etc.
Suitable for experienced cannabis consumers, as well as consumers who demand the performance of vape pens and the taste of cannabis concentrates.
Advantages of non-rechargeable vape pens
- No need to spend time on maintenance, there are no replacement parts if the parts are broken
- Easy to use, can be thrown in the trash after the cannabis oil in the tank is consumed
- Easy to operate, no other buttons, you can enjoy vaping as long as you inhale
- Neat, disposable vape pens are usually pre-filled with cannabis oil by the seller, so no need to fill them yourself
- Lower price per stick than rechargeable vape pens
- No buttons, no false triggering of a button while in your pocket will make the device work
Disadvantages of Non-rechargeable vape pen
- Failure cannot be repaired
- Can’t choose from a variety of flavors, you can only use the flavors that the seller has already infused with good hemp oil
- Cannabis concentrates may last after batteries run out
- Unfavorable to the environment, increasing garbage
Advantages of rechargeable vape pen
- Rechargeable power supply, Type-C or USB-C charging interface, fast charging, no waste of cannabis concentrate
- You can choose your preferred cannabis concentrate. You can buy your favorite kind from the cannabis concentrate store for filling
- Adjustable power, you can adjust the power and airflow according to your preferences
- Can be used repeatedly
Disadvantages of rechargeable vape pen
- Maintenance: Maintenance and cleaning are required when the equipment becomes clogged or has other issues
- Needs to be charged frequently if used frequently
- You may need to carry extra concentrate and charging cables when you’re out
- A single stick is a little more expensive than rechargeable vape pens, but rechargeable vape pens cost less in the long run.
How do Disposable vape pens work?
The disposable vape pens are usually activated by the action of inhaling.
When you inhale, the battery of the vape pen heats the coil and vaporizes the cannabis liquid in the tank, producing cannabis vapor and entering your mouth through the mouthpiece.
What customization can be done with Disposable vape pens?
RELEAFY can customize the tank capacity/mouthpiece/color/package/logo etc. of the disposable vape pen.
- Can Disposable vape pens be carried on the plane?
According to TSA regulations, Electronic smoking devices are allowed only in carry-on baggage.
- How to store disposable vape pens?
Store the disposable vape pen upright in a cool, dry place.
Keep away from children, pets, and sources of ignition.
- How to measure the durability of a disposable vape pen?
Measure the usable time of disposable vape pens by battery capacity and fuel tank capacity.
- What should I consider when buying a disposable vape pen?
In addition to the price, you should also consider the battery size, flavor, number of oil inlet holes, airflow size, material, pumping times, and whether there are excessive heavy metals in this product.