When you’re vaping with anticipation, there’s nothing worse than having your disposable vape pen clogged.
So let’s explore and solve the reasons why disposable vape pens are blocked and how to quickly unblock your disposable vape pens.
Why do disposable vape pens clog?
The main cause of disposable vaping clogging is because of your cannabis oil.
Pure cannabis extract is an oily substance. The texture of this cannabis oil can be thick or thin. The thick cannabis oil will be more prone to clogging and crystallizing after cooling, resulting in the clogging of disposable vape pens.
However, viscous hemp oil means it’s of higher quality.
How to unblock my disposable vape pen?
- Use the preheat function to heat up first
If your disposable vape pen has a preheating function, you can turn on the preheating function for heating first, and the crystallization or blockage produced by the cannabis oil will be decomposed due to heating.
- With the help of a radiator or a hair dryer
If your disposable vape pen does not have a built-in preheat function, you can try placing it next to the radiator or blowing it back and forth on the pen with a hair dryer.
- Put it in warm water
If you don’t have a radiator and a hair dryer, don’t worry, wrap your vape pen in a few layers of plastic wrap (remember not to wrap it too thickly) and put it in a sealed plastic bag—this step is to maximize the avoid getting water into your disposable vape pen, and finally submerge the bag in slightly warmer water.
If the above heating method still fails to clear the blockage problem, it needs to be cleaned manually.
The steps are as follows:
- Wear disposable gloves and prepare napkins, toothpicks/paper clips (or other sharp and thin tools)
- Remove the cap of the disposable vape pen and gently insert a toothpick/paper clip into the center hole of the mouthpiece
- Just remember not to push the toothpick/paper clip too deep, about an inch is fine
- Twist and pull up to remove crystalline hemp oil, and place it on a napkin
- Repeat this step 3-5 times
- Blow into the disposable vape pen through the charging port. If it has been cleared, you will see airflow from the mouthpiece; or you can directly turn on the heating mode of the disposable vape pen and try from the mouthpiece Inhale to see if it has been unclogged.
How do avoid the blockage of disposable vape pens?
- Choose from manufacturers that produce high-quality disposable vape pens. High-quality materials, reasonable product design, and strict product testing are the only ways to keep customers in love with disposable vape pens.
- Keep your disposable vape pen upright (to avoid backflow of cannabis oil and cause blockage).
- Avoid exposing disposable vape pen pens to the sun.
- Avoid placing disposable vape pen pens in cold environments, as the cannabis liquid may crystallize and prevent you from inhaling properly.
- Disposable vape pens that are not used for a long time should also be kept charged.
- Use your disposable vape pen regularly.
The blockage of disposable vape pens is relatively common, but it can also be solved.
We know that some friends may not be so patient and throw the blocked disposable vape pen directly into the trash can, but this method is actually quite wasteful.
When you encounter a blockage of the disposable vape pen, you can operate it according to the above method. Generally speaking, it can return to normal work in about 5-10 minutes.