Disposable vape pens have gained popularity among cannabis enthusiasts due to their convenience and ease of use. These pens offer a hassle-free way to enjoy cannabis oil on the go. However, with the growing variety of cannabis oil types available, it’s essential to understand how to match them effectively with disposable vape pens.
In this blog, RELEAFY will explore different types of cannabis oil, including hemp, distillate, live rosin, live resin, HHC, THCP, and D8, and provide guidance on pairing them with the right vape pens.
D8 (Delta-8 Tetrahydrocannabinol) is a hemp-derived cannabinoid known for its mild psychoactive effects, providing a subtle high compared to Delta-9 THC. To enjoy a smooth and enjoyable vaping experience with D8, it is recommended to use disposable vape pens designed for D8 specifically or those compatible with medium-viscosity oils.
Opt for vape pens equipped with high-quality components like ceramic coils, which ensure better heat distribution and prevent clogging or inconsistent vapor production, even with the thicker viscosity of Delta-8 THC oil.
D8 is easy to change color under sunlight, so it is more suitable for pens with smaller tank windows.
Distillate oil is a highly refined cannabis extract that contains almost pure cannabinoids. It’s known for its clarity, potency, and lack of flavor or aroma.
Disposable vape pens with ceramic coils are ideal for distillate oil due to their ability to vaporize the oil efficiently without altering its taste or aroma.
Live resin is made by flash-freezing freshly harvested cannabis plants and extracting the oil while they are still frozen. This process preserves the plant’s terpenes, resulting in highly aromatic and flavorful oil.
Disposable vape pens with low-temperature settings and an adjustable airflow are recommended for live resin, as they help preserve the delicate terpenes and deliver a smooth, flavorful vapor.
And, the live resin will become thinner after heating, so it is suitable for atomizing cores with smaller porosity.
Live rosin is a concentrate made by extracting resin from live cannabis plants using heat and pressure. It retains the plant’s terpenes and offers a robust flavor profile.
Live rosin typically commands a slightly higher price and is best stored in cool temperatures. Vape pens designed for live rosin demand exceptional specifications, necessitating a working voltage below 2.4V to ensure optimal atomization.
The live rosin is relatively thick and suitable for disposable vape pens with bowl-shaped ceramics coil, and low-temperature disposable vapes because heating thicker oil at too high a temperature will cause a burnt smell.
RELEAFY Vibe&VibePro is suitable for live rosin.
Terpenes are aromatic compounds found in cannabis and other plants. Terpene-infused oils combine cannabis oil with specific terpenes to enhance flavor and provide additional therapeutic effects.
When using terpene-infused oils in disposable vape pens, it’s recommended to choose pens with adjustable temperature settings to allow for optimal vaporization of the terpenes.
Experimenting with different temperature settings can help bring out the unique flavors and benefits of specific terpene profiles.
Certain cannabis oils, such as BHO (butane hash oil) and PHO (propane hash oil), are made using solvent-based extraction methods.
These oils can have varying consistencies, ranging from shatter to wax to budder. When using solvent-based extracts in disposable vape pens, opt for pens with ceramic coils.
These materials can handle higher temperatures and provide efficient vaporization, ensuring that the oil is evenly vaporized without any combustion or off-flavors.
HHC is a newer cannabinoid that shares similarities with Delta-9 THC but is derived from hemp. It offers a different psychoactive experience, often described as euphoric and uplifting.
Disposable vape pens compatible with high-viscosity oils or those explicitly designed for HHC are recommended for optimal vaporization.
THCP is a rare and highly potent cannabinoid that exhibits a strong binding affinity to cannabinoid receptors. Due to its potency, THCP is typically found in small quantities within cannabis extracts.
When using THCP oil with a disposable vape pen, ensure that the pen is compatible with high-potency oils and can handle thicker viscosities.
CO2 oil is extracted using supercritical carbon dioxide, resulting in a full-spectrum cannabis extract that retains a wide range of beneficial compounds. It often has a more robust flavor profile compared to distillate oil.
Disposable vape pens with adjustable voltage settings are a great choice for CO2 oil since they allow you to control the intensity of the vapor and tailor it to your preference.
CBD isolate is a pure oil form of CBD, free from other cannabinoids and terpenes. It offers the benefits of CBD without the presence of THC or other compounds.
Disposable vape pens with a low-temperature setting and a closed airflow system are recommended for CBD isolate, as they allow for precise dosing and ensure a smooth vaping experience.
When purchasing a disposable vape pen for your company’s cannabis oil, there are several key factors to consider:
- Compatibility: Ensure that the vape pen is compatible with the specific type and viscosity of your company’s cannabis oil. Check if the pen is designed for the oil type you’re using, such as distillate, live resin, or CBD oil.
- Quality and Reliability: Look for vape pens from reputable manufacturers known for producing high-quality and reliable products. Read reviews, consider recommendations, and evaluate the overall reputation of the brand.
- Safety: Prioritize the safety of your customers by choosing vape pens that adhere to industry standards and safety regulations. Look for pens that use high-quality materials, have appropriate safety features, and undergo rigorous testing.
- Performance: Consider the performance features of the disposable vape pen, such as the quality of the heating element, battery life, and vapor production. A pen that provides consistent heat distribution and efficient vaporization will enhance the overall experience for your customers.
- Branding and Customization: If brand image and customization are important to your company, consider vape pens that offer options for branding and customization. Some manufacturers may provide options for custom labeling or packaging that align with your company’s branding strategy.
- Cost-effectiveness: Evaluate the price point of the vape pens and compare it with their features and quality. Aim for a balance between affordability and quality to ensure a cost-effective solution for your company.
- Customer Support: Research the manufacturer’s customer support services and warranty policies. It’s beneficial to choose a company that provides excellent customer support and has favorable warranty terms in case of any issues or concerns.
By considering these factors, you can make an informed decision and select a disposable vape pen that aligns with your company’s needs, enhances the vaping experience for your customers, and reflects the quality of your cannabis oil products.
Matching different types of cannabis oil with disposable vape pens involves considering factors such as viscosity, potency, flavor, and desired effects. By selecting the right vape pen and understanding the characteristics of each oil type, you can enhance your vaping experience and enjoy the benefits of cannabis in a convenient and portable way. Always prioritize safety, follow product instructions, and consult with professionals if needed. Happy vaping!
If you still have any concerns regarding which product type is compatible with the oil, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us for sample testing. We are here to assist you and ensure a satisfactory experience.